Certified Wastewater Assistant Project Manager, Woonsocket, RI
As Assistant Project Manager (APM), you will have the chance to work with project leadership and staff to assist in supervising daily Operation & Maintenance (O&M) activities as well as working with the Project Manager to learn O&M systems and tools to provide superior client support. Working with other members of our team you will organize and direct the operations, maintenance modification, and improvement of one or more wastewater treatment plants and appurtenant facilities. You will also have the opportunity to: analyze operational process control procedures, maintenance procedures, and institute changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency water quality and solids disposal requirements as defined in the service contract with the client; be responsible for accurate operational records and prepare reports required by the client, all regulatory agencies, and facility manager; work closely with all employees at the project site and will establish cooperative relationships with subordinates, vendors, contractors, and all others contacted during work assignments; and assume responsibility of facility manager in the absence of the Project Manager. This is a position which you will be groomed for the next step of assuming a Project Management position in the Company. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone like you.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Six (6) plus years of experience in the operation and maintenance of water or wastewater facilities, four (4) of which must have been at the supervisory level
• Rhode Island Wastewater Grade 4 or sufficient experience and education to obtain within 1 year
• Proficient with financial budgeting and reports, specifically experience preparing operational reports for both internal and external clients
• Proficient in team building, motivation, conflict resolution and problem solving
• Ability to operate SCADA systems and other computerized equipment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Valid driver’s license with no major infractions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
To apply: https://www.ch2mcareers.com/job/19000079_US_WOO_en_US/north-america/Rhode-Island/Woonsocket/Certified-Wastewater-Assistant-Project-Manager-Woonsocket-RI?_ga=2.24036730.1142438166.1550004206-376417181.1548083787